Friday, October 28, 2011
Intermediate HW (10th Grade)
DUE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 4TH:
Complete the following in your sketchbook:
1. A group of two chairs, a table, and a lamp. Make sure you check your angles and proportions to achieve convincing perspective and a believable space. You may also refer to your composition notes for tips to achieve depth.
2. A dishrack with two dishes and a cup or glass. Pay close attention to the reflected light and the values seen through the glass.
- All objects must have obvious highlight and shadow. Please include cast shadows when they are present.
-All images must fill page.
- When showing more than one object in a composition, the objects must overlap.
- If your sketchbook is smaller than 8.5" x 11" complete each drawing as a two page spread to allow you enough room to develop your drawing.